HSTA NEWS &
HTSA News and Events
HSTA EVENT RULES & REGULATIONS
Hidden Springs Town Association community events held in common areas or at facilities are the pleasure of the community as a whole and the Rules and Regulations below are to insure the fun, enjoyment and safety for all.
Hidden Springs Idaho Community events are intended to be a family friendly experience for all to enjoy. Residents are asked to adhere to the following rules when attending events hosted by the HSTA in community parks and/or at any Hidden Springs Idaho facilities (Community Barn or Clubhouse)
• All persons attending events in community common space, parks, and facilities do so at their own risk
• Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult resident or appropriate caregiver 18 years of age or older
• NO foul language, rude or discourteous behavior
• NO destructive or violent behavior
• NO smoking or vaping
• NO pyrotechnic devices
• NO use of open flames (including sparklers, tiki torches, candles, fireworks, etc.)
• Dogs must be leashed and under the resident’s control at all community events.
- Due to special activities offered at of some events, dogs may not be allowed for the safety of demonstration and/or exhibit handlers. (i.e., Ada County Sheriff K-9 demonstration, reindeer experience, sheep herding, etc.)
- Residents and their guests are responsible for their actions.
In the event that the rules and regulations are intentionally not followed and disregarded, residents and their guests may be asked to leave the event and/or the Ada County Sheriff called in the event enforcement is necessary.